I suppose it's good to have a theme of some kind
to let others know exactly what I'm about. For
instance, am I peddling something? Am I doling
out advice? Publicity for recently published work?
No. Not really.
I have the misfortune of having been born with
a disorganized mind. So I don't have a format, formula,
or outline to follow. Or specific listing of topics
wherewith to reel people in and hook attention.
No wealth of knowledge to extol upon you.
Just the odd ramblings of an equally odd brain.
There's no way in hell I'd ever try to give out
Writing advice.
My mind is so cluttered that I'd most likely start out
discussing a formula for constructing plots but end up
veering off into a discussion about the advantages
of using thighs as napkins.
Or discussing that most lesbians who use dildos and
or strap ons are not simulating heterosexual sex.
But use them because penetration, is pleasurable.
And feels good. Fingers, toes, nipples, tongues, a fist...
Bring it.
Uh. I mean... (clearing throat nervously)
...If you're into that sort of thing.
See what I mean? Rambling. Disorganized. So I'm just write.
And if you want to read it ... do so. But don't expect glistening
pearls of wisdom. Well sometimes you can expect it. But ...
Anyway enjoy.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment