Friday, October 27, 2006

HOOKIN' MY WARES

Favorite Vampire of all time Druscilla ... major crush on Dru ... not the actress ... the Character. Second Favorite Vampire, Mina Harker from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen ... perhaps the only redeeming quality about that particular movie ... for me anyway.... And oh yeah I did like what's her name from UnderWorld ... Oh and Vampire Willow .... humh sensing a pattern here.

So let's change subjects, shall we?

So I have other Blogs on MySpace and Yahoo, and on my website ...

Well, you know, Promotion. Promotion. Promotion. Promotion. And did I say Exposure?

http://www.myspace.com/claudiathegodling

So, I'm out there now and it's scary, you know. Well, if anyone actually reads this insane rabble, it might be scary, I guess.... because me-- not so great with the...

UHHH HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME, OVER HERE!!!

I'm not shy ... I just tend to want the world to go on about its merry old business reading my writing and leaving me the H.E. double hockey sticks alone ...

Apparently...

Promoting ones Creations doesn't work that way unless you're like some frightening Shaman that lives in a mud hut ... and who speaks in riddles (excuse me) who draws in stick-people riddles-- in the dirt -- outside the hut for the edification of the godless villagers.

Who'd have guessed that, right?

So, I'm bleeding all over the paper ... spilling my insides on the blank sheet for the world to view and judge (Worthy, sexy, intelligent, exciting, titillating... or not) I'm cutting myself up, erasing parts of me that were and remaking me in an image that may not be too objectionable for the public once they finally have me on their lap ... desk ... or table ... maybe even some will be taking me to bed with them ...

But before I'm purchased and spread open, I must first stand on every street corner hooking my wares to attract attention, showing a little of this and that...

So that's OKAY, right ... all a part of the process.

Claudia~

Laughing with irony ...

There's not a single one of us, artist or performer, who has the right to speak ill of prostitution.

And I'm loving every minute of it ... even when it p*sses me off.

No comments: