Saturday, December 09, 2006

CONSTANT MOTION

Our LIVES are in constant motion.

Even when we sleep, we are never truly still. Bodies shifting, stretching, twitching, and in our dreams we live other lives and in alternate universes pieced from fragmented information our subconscious minds have processed through filters.

Worlds filled with things we ourselves never consciously recognized. Motion. Motion.

My life has been one of nonstop motion; my mind taking in new information and processing so much new data and the stress of the new and unfamiliar has left what little sleep I tend to get even that less restful.

Funny how changes, even those for the positive can effect us so negatively in the beginning. I've posted sporadically to all of my blogs. And filling somewhat guilty for having not posted as regularly as I would like, I did some hunting for games. Their on the My MySpace Blog.

http://blog.myspace.com/claudiathegodling

I may not have regular visitors, there or here, but I still like to have something different up for those who might visit. I blog as a way of putting myself out there ... but truly it doesn't really matter how many people visit or don't visit ... or how many friends --On MySpace-- I have. Because of all the blogs, I have and I think there are now five or six ...

It's all for me. Myself. A test of pushing myself from my safe boundaries and putting myself out there, getting the courage and strength to publicize my voice, my words no matter who might or might not see or might disagree.

In other words, preparing myself to submit my writings and preparing myself for any or all rejection letters I might get. And also, because I really Dig this blogging thing. Since I was I kid, I've always kept some kind of journal, of my thoughts and experiences. It's interesting doing so in such a public forum.

So anyway, enjoy the games. Feel free to peruse and I hope for you all that in this world of Constant motion, the Universe allows you at least a few restful moments of inner stillness.

No comments: